Eye Health Centre has safety protocols in place that must be followed. When booking an appointment, the clinic staff will ask important screening questions and will advise you of the safety requirements and procedures of the clinic. All patient related equipment is sanitized between patients and safety shields have been placed on examination equipment that require close contact.
You can help by following below:
1. Patients should call the office to schedule their visit. Arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes early.
2. Attend your scheduled appointment with only those individuals who are required to assist you with your appointment.
3. You will be required to wash your hands as you enter the clinic. We also ask that you bring your own face covering, if available.
4. If you choose to wait in your vehicle until your optometrists is ready for your appointment, please call the clinic when you arrive to let them know you are available.
5. Maintain physical distancing.
6. Ask for assistance with trying eye glass frames, as these are sanitized after each use.
7. Ask for assistance with your product needs. Staff can safely make product available for you.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep us all healthy!