Technology advances continuously; whoever doesn’t keep up will naturally fall behind. This golden rule applies to every field, including professional eye care. That’s why choosing an eye doctor with top-tier updated technology matters. Nowadays, digital eye exams have upgraded eye care significantly, enabling high-precision results. To provide all our patients with detailed diagnoses and personalised treatments, we’re always on top of the latest innovative technologies for advanced eye exams in St. Albert.
Advantages of Our Digital Eye Exams
By equipping our office with the latest eye exam technologies, we give our patients the following benefits:
- Evaluation of visual acuity, eye health and overall body health, all at the same time – digital eye exams can help diagnose common vision conditions and eye diseases, as well as detect other health problems such as diabetes, hypertension, tumors and high cholesterol
- No more tedious guesswork (making you answer “Which is better, A or B?”) when determining your vision prescription
- Superior accuracy for vision prescriptions and eye health checks
- Kid-friendly digital eye exams that are comfortable and streamlined for efficiency, so even the most active, impatient children are happy to visit the eye doctor
- Improved contact lenses eye exams, allowing more precise measurements of your lens power, eye shape and size; studies show contact lenses are fit properly 95% of the time when digital eye exams are used
- Daytime and nighttime vision are evaluated; vision changes depending on the light conditions, and digital eye exam can enable a simulation of vision during all times of day so we can issue more comprehensive vision correction
- Rapid eye exam results leave more time during your visit for us to answer your questions and address any individual concerns
Holistic Patient Care with Advanced Eye Exam Technology
The digital eye exam experience is immersive and personalised. As we assess your vision and eye health, precise information about your visual capabilities and ocular condition comes to light.
In line with our holistic approach, we combine your eye exam results with the unique information you share about your lifestyle and visual needs. Altogether, our St. Albert team takes what we know about you and your eyes and uses it to help ensure your vision correction and/or treatments are a perfect fit.
At Eye Health Centre, we put your family’s needs first. Talk to us about how we can help you maintain healthy vision. Call us today: 780-419-7000 or book an appointment online to see one of our St. Albert eye doctors.
Want to Learn More? Read on!